Rockspace Wifi extender assumes a significant part with regards to helping the sign strength in a huge working field. It offers a 2.4G band, along these lines giving full sign inclusion a transaction speed of 300 Mbps. Many people choose this because of its range, durability, good performance, and good connectivity.
And logging into Rockspace will offer you to configure the settings of the extender. After logging in, you can easily configure the settings. And this article belongs to all of you who want to know the procedure or having trouble logging into the Rockspace range extender.
There are a few things you need beforehand to proceed. They are:
- First, you need your Rockspace extender and the router.
- Also, your credentials as they are important. You will get your password and ID on the box. If you don’t find it there, then check below the extender. In case you have already changed the password, then you need to use your new password.
- Internet browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or others.
- After getting all the above-mentioned items, you can easily set up Rockspace Extender Wifi.
Steps to setup Rockspace Range Extender
Setting Up Using Ethernet Cable
- Initially, you need to use your Ethernet cable to set the connection between your wifi extender and computer.
- Go to your system browser and login into the Rockspace extender web page.
- To go to the login page, enter the URL of Rockspace extender.
- Fill in your credentials, and the extender setup page will open.
- Now, you need to select the extender option to start your setup process.
- Next, you are required o follow the onscreen instructions. Follow the steps and you will set up the wifi extender.
- You need to click on the Save button to apply the changes you’ve made.
- After that, you can shift the extender to a convenient place. To do so, unplug the Rockspace range extender and place it in another place. You need to make sure that the place you select will not cause you any difficulties in the future.
- Lastly, you need to plug in the extender. Also, connect your device to the Rockspace range Extender.
Setting up Using WPS Method
Here are the steps to set up the Rockspace range extender. Go through them.
- At first, you need to turn on the extender.
- To do so, you need to connect the Rockspace range extender to the power socket and turn on the plug.
- Wait until the led light turns blue.
- You need to make sure that the Extender and the wifi router are not placed too far from each other. Place them near each other for the setup process.
- In the next step, you need to press the WPS button on the router.
- You need to wait for the repeater signal LED light to turn blue.
- You need to press the WPS button on the extender and router within two minutes.
- Lastly, you can unplug the Rockspace Extender and place it in a better place. Make sure it is not too far otherwise you will get issues in the future.
Steps To Login To Rockspace Range Extender
Here is the guide to log in to the Rockspace Range Extender.
- Initially, you are required to connect your extender to your computer or another device.
- In the next step, open your wifi on the computer or other devices, and then search for the wifi network “rockspace_ext.” Connect to it.
- After successful connection, your device to the wifi network, go to the web browser.
- On your web browser, you need to enter the URL of rock space. re.rockspace.local to access the extender page
- Search for it, and you will see a login page open.
- On the login page, you need to enter your password and ID.
- After entering your credentials, you will be logged in to your dashboard.
- Here, you can easily configure the settings of the extender.
- You will get the access to change your rockspace extender password, customize the settings, change your name, and the security of the network.
We hope the article gives you the proper details on how to set up the Rockspace range Extender and how to login into it. The steps we have mentioned are easy to go through. In no time you will solve all your problems. Nevertheless, in case of any inquiry or issue, you still can contact the experts and get their best assistance.
you can also checkout easy steps to troubleshoot rockspace extender problems in easy way.